Our aim is to provide you as a customer with a suitable hosting strategy based on a “pay as you grow” arrangement. In our view, this is vital to new businesses as most of our first-time clients simply don’t understand the complexities of running a website and the costs associated with it.
In addition to standard hosting, we offer the following features on a ranging network and application-level SLA (service level agreement) from “best effort” delivery through to 99.999%:
- Dedicated server configurations
- Co-located servers managed on behalf of our clients in numerous key locations; London Docklands, MediaCityUK, Maidenhead
- Image and video content distribution through our partners MaxCDN, Vimeo, Cloudfront and Cloudflare
- Cloud based delivery through:
- our own OpenStack implementation at our datacenter
- our Rightscale managed auto-scaling Amazon AWS infrastructure
- and also through our managed Rackspace Cloud infrastructure with locations as far away as Sydney, Australia
- Complex hybrid combinations with elements of all listed here, enabling new facilities such as failover dark-sites
- Consultancy service for 3rd party providers such as Amazon, Rackspace, Redstation, Fasthosts, Webfusion, Bytemark, Linode, Memset and NuBlue
Our expertise in managed Linux environments means that we can offer hosting for practically any project, and we use our experience of such environments to give our clients the best possible service.